Distillery Management Software

What software are people using for inventory, barrel tracking, and distillation information logging, specifically for easy collection of data for the TTB reports? I know many brewers use home grown spreadsheets for much of this. Anyone found a good solution?

We here at Colorado Gold are going to use the "Point of Sale" program by quickbooks and adapt it to keep track of inventory, sales, stock on hand. I can track grain usage, bottles on hand and just about every thing needed to make reports. What needs to really happen is for the ttb to allow us to start filing every quarter instead of each month. Coop

I've also been wanting to find distillery management software. I've been looking into Quickbooks POS and Premier Management/Wholesale to help track the financials and inventory, but I haven't thought to use it to track unfinished product or use it to assist with ttb reporting. I'd be curious to hear how it works.

We now track everything by hand on tables which I then transfer to excel prior to reporting. It is a royal pain. I look forward to learning about anything out there that might make this task less cumbersome. And I agree about reporting times - quarterly would be so much better!

I've been planning on using QuickBooks Pro for Manufacturing just because I don't know if the Premier version is really needed (for me). Certainly for my business I'll have all of half dozen products, a dozen or two ingredients at most. If I have 1000 actual retail customers I'll be shocked.