Hello from Cleveland!

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself since I'll be posting more. I've been working at Cleveland Whiskey in Cleveland for 3+ years now in the distillery on production and new product development. Yes, we do things a little differently than other distilleries. Ask me about it some time! I like bourbon. I like visiting distilleries and asking about pumps, filtering, and talking about tri-clamps and fittings. Hoping to learn how to make our products better with the shared knowledge on this site, and am also slowly working on a single barrel/private label line of bottles and a whiskey blog (focused on inside stuff, not so much latest gossip or bottle releases)!

Welcome, BC.

If you have any questions on cooling systems when you ramp up, let me know!

I have an great air glycol cooler to reduce your chiller electric cost for the whole winter- customer in CT uses his from Nov to Mar without the chiller running- saves cost of 10 HP chiller all winter.  

You are in a perfect place for it, me being an ex-Buffalonian!

I will offering a filtering option soon as well, developed by a brewery/distillery consultant- let me know if you want me to send you info.

• 10 months later...

Howdy! I've got some family up in Cleveland we go up to see occasionally. I've drank a bit of the Cleveland Whiskey, but never visited. Do y'all do tours and such of the production facility ? We have a small distillery in WV if you'r ever down this way.