NEW 750ml round w/19 cork top

Hello All,

We are very happy to announce that we will be introducing our first "in-stock" bottle for all those who don't want 30,000 bottles at a time! We are offering this particular style at 1 pallet minimum(approx. 900-1000 units). Our shipment should arrive in the next coming 3-4 weeks. Our goal is to always have this style and others shortly, in stock for immediate shipment. We are in the wholesale/retail business, since 1999, and pride ourselves on our ability to supply, maintain, and meet our customers needs. I have included a sample picture for your evaluation. We are going to provide the best service, best quality, and best experience we can, to gain respect and business relationships with many of you. The price is $1.19 per 750ml bottle, if you need custom cartons, we have them for $2.25(holds 12 units). Give us a chance, we will work hard for your business. We are FOB from MISSOURI. We have established business with, and will be supplying this bottle to Jim Blansit at Copper Run Distillery. Ask him about us and our business. Any questions, email me. Thanks.

post-568-127558652798_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hello All,

We are very happy to announce that we will be introducing our first "in-stock" bottle for all those who don't want 30,000 bottles at a time! We are offering this particular style at 1 pallet minimum(approx. 900-1000 units). Our shipment should arrive in the next coming 3-4 weeks. Our goal is to always have this style and others shortly, in stock for immediate shipment. We are in the wholesale/retail business, since 1999, and pride ourselves on our ability to supply, maintain, and meet our customers needs. I have included a sample picture for your evaluation. We are going to provide the best service, best quality, and best experience we can, to gain respect and business relationships with many of you. The price is $1.19 per 750ml bottle, if you need custom cartons, we have them for $2.25(holds 12 units). Give us a chance, we will work hard for your business. We are FOB from MISSOURI. We have established business with, and will be supplying this bottle to Jim Blansit at Copper Run Distillery. Ask him about us and our business. Any questions, email me. Thanks.

What is your web site address. I'd like to see what you offer

Dick G

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Jim J,

our first production of a 750ml Jug with a finger ring will take place in mid-October.

This first procduction will be in Amber.

The mouth finish is 38mm CT.

Made in the USA.

Priced at $0.74/each in bulk pallets of 1470 jugs.

Price for prepack will be advertised later.

We are looking at having a sample run for a few of them in flint to send out.

post-590-0-71883500-1379095760_thumb.jpg