Thoroughbred

Doc's

Good Morning,

I was looking to see if anyone has used Thoroughbred and can offer any feedback on the services they provided.  I saw them at the Denver show, and have spoken with them since.  They seem to have a good program for people who will be opening 6+ months out.  Thanks in advance for any feedback. 

Doc's,

I give my customers free consulting on their equipment needs, equipment placement, equipment safety, hazardous environments, spirit production, spirit storage, bottling equipment etc etc.  I also give out all of the trade secrets that I know such as how to created $37,500.00 worth of premium vodka in one of my 300 gallon pot stills in 4 hrs.  How to produce higher proofs with fewer plates etc.   The things that I don't know anything about are zoning and TTB applications and paperwork.

I am the only vender that I know of that does this kind of extensive consulting at no charge.  Most vendors just want to sell you equipment and they will try to upsell whenever they can.  I am here to help make you successful and I never upsell.  If I help make you successful you will come back and purchase more equipment from me when you expand.

All of the above gives me advantages over my competitors and gives my customers advantages over their competitor that are not my customers.  Also if you purchase my equipment you get a free 3 day one on one distilling workshop at a distillery that has been running my equipment for 7 years.  We are about long term relationships and the success of our customers.  If you still need equipment and you want some free consulting etc,.  email paul@distillery-equipment.com

• Thanks 2

Hey Paul,

Thanks for that. We are actually in discussion with you and Susan on what setup we are going to ultimately go with.  You are definitely on point with the responses.  I will say when we have spoken with you that you have a lot of advise to offer.  

Matt 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, Doc's said:

Good Morning,

I was looking to see if anyone has used Thoroughbred and can offer any feedback on the services they provided.  I saw them at the Denver show, and have spoken with them since.  They seem to have a good program for people who will be opening 6+ months out.  Thanks in advance for any feedback. 

We have worked with them to validate our business plan, and shape our ditstro model. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Scott and his team and would recommend them to anyone. Be specific about your needs is my best advice about dealing with any consultant.

• Thanks 1