Never used all-stainless insulated Lauter Mash tun. 420gal/1600ltr capacity (60" x 40"). Dished top and bottom with false removable floor. Top mounted agitator, rake and plough for easy emptying. Top mounted manway and front man door. This is part of a system to produce 1 x53 gallon per batch.

Purchases to arrange collection from Colorado

$12,500

IMG_6160.JPG

IMG_6161.JPG

Sorry for the delay but ive just seen your message in my spam folder. The mashtun has a cladded jacket but is not regulated by steam or glycol. Feel free to call me on 720 357 9320 if you want to discuss in case future emails end up in my spam folder which I dont check very often 

That is a nice unit hope someone snaps it up. A heads up tho , when I zoom in on the welds where the top manway is welded to the the collar I see you have a similar problem that we have . We have a 45 gallon r and d still that has welds that are under cut away too deep . We had welds inspected and inspector pointed out all the welds that were factory and how good they looked and the ones that were added by the vendor that were chancy .  He assured us they would probably hold but recommended we get them re welded by a different welder . 

On the topic of heating what is the fitting on the jacket jus to the right of the bottom manway . Is it in the jacket or does it go through to the inner tun .