150 GL Copper Pot Still w/ 4 Plate Column For Sale

Looking for a good home for a dependable still.  I'm looking to get is sold as quickly as possible.  I need to get it off my friend's floor so he can install his own equipment. He's been nice enough to store it for me! I had been saving it in case I got back into the industry, but I've decided to stick with my day job! 

Still Description: 
The still is a Series 2 Bain Marie Style Artisan Still from Artisan Still Design. It originally cost $85K new.   It was used primarily as a stripping and finishing still to make whiskey, gin, and even small batch vodka. 

150 GL double jacketed copper pot with 4 inch drain, pressure gauge, thermometers, etc. Can be run with steam or as a double boiler using 6 heating elements (elements not included).  It's set up for either Steam or as a double boiler. I ran it with oil in the jacket as a double boiler and used heating elements to run it. I didn't have a boiler, so I used the electric setup. I do not have controller...these can be built for minimal expense or you can contact Sherman Owens for a control box if you need.  If you decide to run it with steam, you wouldn't need a controller.  

Other Items: 
1/2 Copper (Top) and 1/2 SS kettle (bottom).
4 plate copper column with copper bypass, ports for thermometers on each plate. Plates are bubble caps. 
Stainless steel dephleg with thermometer port.
Stainless steel condenser with thermometer port.
Stainless steel parrot.
SS Jackets, piping, etc. 
2 hp Agitator with motor, housing, and mixing shaft. 
CIP ports for pot and column.  

Has all seals, valves, thermometers, pressure gauge, pipes, tri-clamp fittings, tri-clamp seals, etc. Just needs to be put together.   

I'm asking for $25K OBO plus shipping and it would ship out of Prosser, Washington. A Friend is storing it for me at his distillery there. He'd box it up and get it shipped to you, if you decided to buy it.  

If interested in the still, please IM me. I am looking for a cash buyer and will not lease or use a payment plan.  I will entertain lower offers. 

Thank you!

20150329_153828.jpg

2014-03-17 16.43.48.jpg

20150329_153427.jpg