Hello from Hotel Tango, right in the heart of the Midwest!

Hello! Hotel Tango Artisan Distillery is the first combat-disabled veteran owned distillery in the US. We offer a robust lineup of craft spirits and liqueurs, serving 5 states throughout the US, as well as being the premier provider of spirits to the US Military. This is our production/distilling group operating this account, looking to get more involved in the community, share knowledge, and hopefully locate proper homes for some of the equipment we'll be sure to outgrow as we expand! If you're in Indianapolis, or just passing through, reach out! Come say hi, take a quick tour of our distillery, and maybe even come swap some product!

• Thumbs up 2

15 minutes ago, BMGdistilling said:

Hello! Hotel Tango Artisan Distillery is the first combat-disabled veteran owned distillery in the US. We offer a robust lineup of craft spirits and liqueurs, serving 5 states throughout the US, as well as being the premier provider of spirits to the US Military. This is our production/distilling group operating this account, looking to get more involved in the community, share knowledge, and hopefully locate proper homes for some of the equipment we'll be sure to outgrow as we expand! If you're in Indianapolis, or just passing through, reach out! Come say hi, take a quick tour of our distillery, and maybe even come swap some product!

If you ever need any equipment let me know.  We give active military and veterans a 5% discount.  Thank you for your service!  paul@distillery-equipment.com

On 8/21/2019 at 10:04 AM, Southernhighlander said:

If you ever need any equipment let me know.  We give active military and veterans a 5% discount.  Thank you for your service!  paul@distillery-equipment.com

Thanks for connecting! We're looking to expand our bottling operation as a next step, in terms of equipment. We'll likely be looking to purchase a full-scope bottling line, but if the right deal comes along for a rotary discharge table or vertical label applicator, please let me know!!

On 8/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, captnKB said:

Hi @BMGdistilling welcome to the forum. I had helped your previous manager with some planning for an expansion of your place a while back. If yall need some help in planning to grow drop me a line.

Distillerynow@gmail.com

Hey, Cap'n! Thanks for reaching out! We're definitely doing a good bit of growing over here, so I may just have to do that!