Manufacturer of automated corkers?

Backset

I am looking for recommendations on a automated corker that will fit in-line with our current bottling setup? Would be nice to have it on a conveyor belt that can integrate to our labeling machines conveyor belt. The manufacturer that made our labeling machine does not build corkers. Any recommendations welcome.

We have an AROL that we added in-line after our rinse/fill/cap monoblock which didn't have a t-corker. We purchased it used, and as a result found getting change parts direct from the manufacturer quite difficult. However our local fab shop was able to do all the change parts for a fraction of the cost and time. I'm sure there are others but they are the only one that makes a standalone that I am familiar with.  http://www.arol.com/en/index.php/products/your-sector/wine-spirit

Thanks for the reply guys. Looks like the Model D from CCR Engineering is exactly what we are looking for. I don’t think I would have found them on my own googling corkers. Another win for the ADI Forums. Thanks again. 

Sudzie and RBDistiller, are there things that you dislike about the corker or does it just run perfectly with standard routine maintenance? 
Also, was adding it to your existing bottling line fairly easy or was there any extra fabrication needed? We are planning on adding it to our current conveyor belt if it fits, but an additional conveyor belt may be necessary.