New 155 Gallon Brite Beer Tank

Sager97006

We have a 5 BBL (155 Gallon) Working volume Brite Beer tank ready for immediate shipment.  If you have plans to get into the canned cocktail market, these tanks are a perfect fit. 

• Brand: Blackstone Ventures 
  •  304 stainless steel construction
  • 2-zone jackets (sidewall and bottom dish), insulated and stainless steel clad
  • 15 psi operating pressure (non-ASME rated)
  • thermometer, thermowell,  level gauge,
  • CIP arm and sprayball,
  • clamps, gaskets, pressure gauge, butterfly valves, sample valve, pressure/vacuum relief valve, carbonation stone
  • 3 legs with cross bracing supporting legs,
  • adjustable feet.
  • $6700.00 

Tank is located at our Portland, Oregon showroom location and can be picked up, or we can find a competitive shipping rate.

We have several sized tanks to fit any size operations need.  Please give us a call or email with any questions or to inquire on stock numbers or have any other tank or equipment needs! 

Sean Ager 

Ager Tank and Equipment

503-222-7079

Sean@agertank.com 

20191122_092410.jpg

20191122_092415.jpg

20191122_092421.jpg

20191122_092428.jpg

20191122_092441.jpg

20191122_092446.jpg

No Joke.  I didn't realize that Sager was a vendor. Duh, it says vendor just below his image. Anyway, I thought that he was someone selling used equipment and I didn't see any manways on his listing so I posted that I have them in stock.  Since he is a vendor who sells manways it was rude of me to post manways for sale on his topic/listing, so I removed my post and sent him an apology, in a private email.

6 minutes ago, Southernhighlander said:

No Joke.  I didn't realize that Sager was a vendor. Duh, it says vendor just below his image. Anyway, I thought that he was someone selling used equipment and I didn't see any manways on his listing so I posted that I have them in stock.  Since he is a vendor who sells manways it was rude of me to post manways for sale on his topic/listing, so I removed my post and sent him an apology, in a private email.

No worries.  It is Thanksgiving week I am sure we all have Turkey on our minds.  Thank you for the email!  Happy Thanksgiving.

• Thanks 1