PONL: Removing Old applications

Foreshot

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who submits a lot of applications, and who has been known to make a typo error in entries that create the $#@%ing templates - you may correctly surmise that I hate the things - I can tell you what TTB told me once - there is no way to remove them from the system.  You can't even create a "collection"  in which you can store them so that you are not constantly reminded, as I tell myself,  that if you are not making errors you are not doing anything.  You may also correctly surmise that I think they need to do some long overdue redesign work,.  But for now, with all expletives deleted, they linger until TTB decides it will do something.  Ignore them.  TTB does.

I can validate what our legendary Mr. Dunbar said and that our OCD will remain challenged. 

I called daily and left messages every other day, finally getting a live agent today on the other end.  As my experience with TTB help has been, although challenging to get someone on the line, once you do they are VERY well trained and helpful.  Her response today was that while TTB is aware of this request, and it exists on their tech side wish list, it is far from a priority.  The hanging amendments only display on our individual dashboards and not on their end.  Out of sight and out of mind to them.  

Maybe someday but for now we cannot fix that...…….