250-300 gal Steam Still, Boiler, Etc.

meosa

We are upgrading our space from 100 gal internal electric and are in need of a steam jacketed still between 250-300 gal. We are open to new or used (given the design / price is right for us). Ideally we would like a pot/column hybrid with 4 plates and a gin basket, but may be open to start with just pot or just kettle-column.

We will be producing American whiskey from ferment, as well as vapor infusing NGS that has been macerated for gin, etc.

We are also looking for a relative boiler that can serve our 300 gal mash tun as well (5,000ft elevation). or any kind of relative sized equipment.

Also, we would like to keep lead time within about a 3 month window, if possible.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Southernhighlander said:

We can supply what you need within your 3 month lead time with in stock equipment.  Email paul@distillery-equipment.com

Thank you. I believe we have reached out to Distillery-Equipment and were told the lead time would be too great for us. However, this was my colleague and not myself, so I am not 100% sure about that. While I am still holding out for the option of used equipment, I would love to hear what you have available in stock. I will be in contact with Paul. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...