Hand Sanitizer from GNS

Hi

If any distillery is left over with inventory of Denatonium Benzoate, Tert-Butyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Glycerine please let me know I would be interested in purchasing them. 

Making hand sanitizer is so 2 months ago. Denaturing with Tert-Butyl is so six months ago. If you read through this thread it goes into great detail of why. Just denature with Bitrex (Denatonium Benzoate). It's super easy, and like Naked Spirits says you can probably get it along with your Glycerin and HP from another distillery cheap, as most people have found demand has dried up, and stopped making it. Or google Bitrex. You must denature. Again, this thread already goes into great detail why.

6 minutes ago, adamOVD said:

Making hand sanitizer is so 2 months ago. Denaturing with Tert-Butyl is so six months ago. If you read through this thread it goes into great detail of why. Just denature with Bitrex (Denatonium Benzoate). It's super easy, and like Naked Spirits says you can probably get it along with your Glycerin and HP from another distillery cheap, as most people have found demand has dried up, and stopped making it. Or google Bitrex. You must denature. Again, this thread already goes into great detail why.

I haven't yet finished reading thru the entire thread, this is a great forum and I hope to get smarter when I finish reading it completely!

I agree what Naked Spirit said would be the best option but I am basically a new distillery and don't have any contact info of other distillerys, do you by any chance have any contact info of other distilleries that might have left over inventory?

2 hours ago, abe said:

I haven't yet finished reading thru the entire thread, this is a great forum and I hope to get smarter when I finish reading it completely!

I agree what Naked Spirit said would be the best option but I am basically a new distillery and don't have any contact info of other distillerys, do you by any chance have any contact info of other distilleries that might have left over inventory?

Tell everyone where you are located. I bet if you call places within 100 miles of you, you will find some. Great way to make relationships is to just call and introduce yourself. 

I have about half a drum of USP glycerin and an unopened 5 gallon jug of 32% hydrogen peroxide I'll sell you for $600 + freight from California. If you want the whole bundle I'll throw in some Bitrex too. Hell, if you want product ready-to-sell in a dispenser bottle, I'll sell that to you for cheaper than you can make it yourself. If you can still find substantial demand out there then more power to you... frankly it sounds odd to me that you're able to find demand but unable to find common ingredients. 

27 minutes ago, CalwiseSpirits said:

if you want product ready-to-sell in a dispenser bottle, I'll sell that to you for cheaper than you can make it yourself.

Can you please send me your contact info?