Hand Sanitizer from GNS

39 minutes ago, Foreshot said:

Would we trust a supplier from Ebay? I see Denatonium Benzoate in 10g packages there for $9. Not sure if the FDA would require vendor tracing or certification.

I've bought some really dope shit off e-bay in my day......

1 hour ago, Hudson bay distillers said:

What is market active mean . This stuff is cheep so heavier dose wont break the bank . Calling her kimbo is hilarious im going to start calling her that ....very funny made my day . Needed a laugh. 

Tim 

Market Actives is the only distributor of Denatorium Benzoate for US, they are based in Portland. Mitchy too good is the man over there he's great.

Kimbo for president! I'm writing her in for some power south of your border!

Hullabulloo!

46 minutes ago, Foreshot said:

Would we trust a supplier from Ebay? I see Denatonium Benzoate in 10g packages there for $9. Not sure if the FDA would require vendor tracing or certification.

I was looking for another distillery that askked about this and when I was searching the product was being shipped from China so was like a month to get here.  Make sure to check on that.

• Thanks 1

If anyone is looking for larger container/dispenser option, one-way recyclable kegs will work well. My company provides these to makers of: beer, cider, kombucha, cold-brew coffee, wine-on-tap. 20L or 30L, 100% recyclable, lightweight, PET plastic, etc...

20LHybrid.jpg

13 hours ago, DrDistillation said:

I was looking for another distillery that askked about this and when I was searching the product was being shipped from China so was like a month to get here.  Make sure to check on that.

If that is shipping from China it is a violation of International trade laws DB is a proprietary product. Not that anyone cares but I usually like to pay the man who's meant to be paid. I've also been knocked off so thats where that comes from.

46 minutes ago, Thatch said:

Having great difficulty finding H2O2.  We're in Ohio, anyone know any sources that have stock?

We got 5 gallons of 7% stuff at Wempy Water in Crestline.   It came in 2, 2.5 gallon containers.  I probably have a spare 2.5 gallons to give you if you want it.

1 hour ago, John Bassett said:

We got 5 gallons of 7% stuff at Wempy Water in Crestline.   It came in 2, 2.5 gallon containers.  I probably have a spare 2.5 gallons to give you if you want it.

Sent you a PM

1 hour ago, Classick said:

Anyone got a line on 8oz HDPE bottles and 24-210 fine spray tops?

I got an order of about 1300 in house, but thats gonna go quick and the place i got mine from is out.

I would take as many as I could get, if I could get them.  No luck so far...

A note of caution for those of us looking for containers.  Make sure you call a real human being and confirm they have inventory before you pay (if it's possible).  I nearly got stung by  a website that said they had inventory of something I needed, only to call and talk to someone who said they were backordered till May and didn't know why the website said they had stock.

My day job is supplying packaging materials to manufacturers all over the place. I have access to a few suppliers that have availability of various sized containers and closures that will work. What sizes are you guys seaking? I assume an 8 oz clear PET with white or black sprayer and perhaps a 16 oz as well?  Are most of you guys producing liquid or gel sanitizers?

19 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Also, stores that sell hair salon supplies will have H2O2.  Usually pretty cheap.

Called several, this is what they used in the 1980's but not now. 

Called tattoo supply houses - they use something else as a sanitizer.

23 hours ago, DrDistillation said:

You could try HorticultureSource.comGrowersHouse.comJPC CatalogLA Garden Supply

Try any local hydroponic stores or Grainger.

Apparently not USP from what I could find.

I'm posting the above for other folks.

We lucked out and scored several cases with a local Drug Mart.  The initial response I got was one per customer.  But, when I talked to the manager and told him what we're doing he was more that happy to turn loose of most of what he had.