small bottles

I'm in the packaging supply industry and unless you are able to stumble across someone with excess, you likely wont be able to get any for quite some time. The production mills I work with are between 4 weeks to as high as 20 weeks out for these smaller containers. the shorter lead times are if you are purchasing by the trailer load.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2020 at 3:48 PM, Madspeed said:

I'm in the packaging supply industry and unless you are able to stumble across someone with excess, you likely wont be able to get any for quite some time. The production mills I work with are between 4 weeks to as high as 20 weeks out for these smaller containers. the shorter lead times are if you are purchasing by the trailer load.

Hi All,

We overbought these 8oz PET bottles for sanitizer, and now we have more than we need.  We have a few 20,000 unit lots of these for sale, and we're selling them a little over our cost.  Please understand that we aren't making money on these, so only ask us for a sample if you're really serious about them.   Call me at 919-323-2777 if you'd like to buy or want a sample.

The price is $1.72 FOB our temporary warehouse space in Wendell, NC.  These work great for sanitizer, and we've sold thousands of them filled with WHO with no issues.  We fill them on our automated line, and we haven't had a single return or non-working pump.  They run great on our R310 labeler as well.

BottleDrawing.jpg

BottlePic.jpg

• 5 weeks later...