Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - Super Savings

InsuranceMan

Good Day My Dearest ADI Readers,

Ah … the days continue to come and go, and things have been VERY BUSY in the world of InsuranceMan 2.0!!!  No binge-watching Tiger King at my fortress of solitude!!!  During these temporarily strange times, it is great to know that so many of you are out there still producing your products, making sanitizer products, and yes, many of you are still opening new distilleries.  It warms my super-heart to know that things are still moving along, albeit in a direction that we did not necessarily plan on for the time being.

With that, I know that I shared some information a little while back on an insurance carrier that I have been working with for about the last 10 months, but I wanted to revisit this with you.  Recently, I have been writing an incredible amount of distilleries with this carrier simply due to the fact that they offer amazing coverage and recently they have been coming in anywhere from 15% up to 52% (yes, that was typed correctly, FIFTY-TWO PERCENT) less than anyone else in the marketplace.

I would STRONGLY encourage all of you in the following states to get a hold of me: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin.  If you are located in any of these states and would like to save a bunch of money on your insurance premiums, you need to get in touch with me.  The application process is simple, the coverage is among the best of any carriers out there, you can save a bundle of dough, and the pièce de résistance is … you get to work with a real life insurance superhero … ME …  InsuranceMan 2.0!!!  Talk about a win-win-win-win situation!!!

If you are in one of these states and are just getting up and going, if your renewal is just around the corner, or even if you just reupped your coverage and are in the midst of a policy currently, it is never too late to make the switch and start saving.  I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you in these 11 states.  Until next time, dear reader …

Stay Vigilant!!!

Aaron Linden

a.k.a. InsuranceMan 2.0!!!

(307)752-5961

aaron@roaringforkins.com       or    insuranceman2.0@yahoo.com