Handhelds - Mettler Toledo vs Anton Par

sandytoes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Sandy Toes,

I'm also looking for a density meter is the Metler your purchased working fine?  does it require frequent calibration? Oh and most important is it approved by the TTB ? I could not find any info on their website stating same.

Thanks   Lorenzo

3 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Hi Sandy Toes,

I'm also looking for a density meter is the Metler your purchased working fine?  does it require frequent calibration? Oh and most important is it approved by the TTB ? I could not find any info on their website stating same.

Thanks   Lorenzo

I have been using the device for several weeks now and really like it. While I have no other experience with handhelds, I can say that I am really impressed with the unit. It is well made, easy to use and very accurate. Like the other handhelds on the market, it is not TTB approved, but it greatly improves our day-to-day efforts and saves a ton of time. The battery holds a charge well and it has lots of features: bar code scanner, RFID reader, blue tooth connectivity, specific gravity, brix, proof and lots of other stuff I haven't figured out yet.