Intro Polished Palate

Hi Everyone!

My name is Dori Bryant and I host several Tasting Events around the US--NYC, Tampa, San Diego and, new this year, DC. Each event features one category of spirit (RumFest, VodkaFest...) and, through seminars hosted by industry personalities, we promote responsible consumption (albeit in a Festive Format).

Two of these events now include formal Tasting Competitions. The International Rum Festival held each year in Tampa saw 148 rum entries this year-the largest cane-base-spirit competition in the US. And, at our Spirits of Mexico Festival each year in mid-September, we host the only Agave Competion in the US. Last year we had 64 entries and this is anticipated to double in 2008.

I'd like to hear about new brands coming to market. We are expanding into new markets and we have designed smaller more intimate tastings (from 20-150 guests).

If you may be interested in participating or learning more, please let me know.

Dori Bryant

Polished Palate LLC

www.polishedpalate.com

Hi Dori- I haven't seen you since last fall. How's things? I'll give you a call to catch up. Welcome to the forum. I hope to have some new products available this fall.

ADI Members, Dori is a great resource of you want to introduce you products to the market. -Jonathan-

Hi Everyone!

My name is Dori Bryant and I host several Tasting Events around the US--NYC, Tampa, San Diego and, new this year, DC. Each event features one category of spirit (RumFest, VodkaFest...) and, through seminars hosted by industry personalities, we promote responsible consumption (albeit in a Festive Format).

Two of these events now include formal Tasting Competitions. The International Rum Festival held each year in Tampa saw 148 rum entries this year-the largest cane-base-spirit competition in the US. And, at our Spirits of Mexico Festival each year in mid-September, we host the only Agave Competion in the US. Last year we had 64 entries and this is anticipated to double in 2008.

I'd like to hear about new brands coming to market. We are expanding into new markets and we have designed smaller more intimate tastings (from 20-150 guests).

If you may be interested in participating or learning more, please let me know.

Dori Bryant

Polished Palate LLC

www.polishedpalate.com