Looking to crash cool 500 gallons

SteelB

See the photo to the left, an example of a closed loop glycol hybrid cooler which needs city water in summer to augment cooling .  This one is similar to a project just finished  that I'll have photos from a 1,000 Gal setup of next week.  If I have your zip code and how many hours to want it cooled by, I can get one on about 4 weeks for you that would pump right in through a heat exchanger and back until reaching the set point desired. Large reservoir not needed

Add a water to glycol heat exchanger and you can make cold water during winter and off seasons for the still cooling.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 6:06 PM, MG Thermal Consulting said:

See the photo to the left, an example of a closed loop glycol hybrid cooler which needs city water in summer to augment cooling .  This one is similar to a project just finished  that I'll have photos from a 1,000 Gal setup of next week.  If I have your zip code and how many hours to want it cooled by, I can get one on about 4 weeks for you that would pump right in through a heat exchanger and back until reaching the set point desired. Large reservoir not needed

Add a water to glycol heat exchanger and you can make cold water during winter and off seasons for the still cooling.

didnt see any pics but if you PM me i can give you my email addy and we can get it moving forward, because hauling 6 barrels of ice up a ladder every week is getting old lol

14 hours ago, SteelB said:

didnt see any pics but if you PM me i can give you my email addy and we can get it moving forward, because hauling 6 barrels of ice up a ladder every week is getting old lol

i meant the photo on  my ID. lol.  Requests for literature can be emailed to me at mikegronski@gmail.com.