Small Plastic Bottles for Hand Sanitizer For Sale

I've got a surplus of bottles for sale

1oz mister - 76¢ ea. - 45,000 available.

3 oz mister - $1.12 ea.  16,000 available

8oz pump - $1.25 ea. - 30,000 available

If interested please call 949-337-2318

bottles.jpg

Hi, I’ve been online looking for similar bottles and closures and can’t find anything in that range and everything is unavailable for a 4 weeks. I’m only looking at packaging suppliers online and not dealing with a full container load. Fortunately, these aren’t mine but they’re taking up too much space in my distillery. Would you be willing to share your bottle source? I may need to purchase different ones? Cheers!

17 hours ago, Drift said:

Hi, I’ve been online looking for similar bottles and closures and can’t find anything in that range and everything is unavailable for a 4 weeks. I’m only looking at packaging suppliers online and not dealing with a full container load. Fortunately, these aren’t mine but they’re taking up too much space in my distillery. Would you be willing to share your bottle source? I may need to purchase different ones? Cheers!

I have 8oz bottles for sale with flip top caps. I am looking to move them. I have 24 pack boxes too.

515-559-4879

Please see www.dehnerdistillery.com

21 hours ago, Drift said:

alibaba verified suppliers, paid through the alibaba site so your payment and merchandise is guaranteed: many different suppliers of these bottles there now.  And the prices I quoted include air shipping.  Oh, and they will even label the bottles for you, about a nickel a piece.

The inflated pricing from US suppliers is a thing of the past, they got theirs and now the international market is fully available again.  Unfortunately, most distilleries no longer need bottles for sanitizer anymore.