Distribution Launch Incentives

Patio29Dadio

Working with a prospect distributor that is asking me what brand launch incentives I offer.  I told him I would get back to him.   His general expectation is a 60-90 day program where I pay a dollar premium for product placement.  One for on-premise sales and one for off-premise sales.  So much for each #-bottle placement, etc.   Interested in hearing from others for what they have done.  I get the need.   A new brand has more work associated with it to get on the shelf.  Sales reps are motivated by compensation. 

I'm thinking the OP is not meaning he is going to offer one dollar off, but asking for input on what dollar amount others have done.

If I'm incorrect, then a one dollar premium is a good deal for the distillery.  In the past I've done $25 payments for new account placement.

19 hours ago, daveflintstone said:

If I'm incorrect, then a one dollar premium is a good deal for the distillery.  In the past I've done $25 payments for new account placement.

Thanks.  This is the type of answer I think I am looking for.  Did you pay those as a discount to the wholesale billing, or did you get an invoice from the wholesaler to pay?  Not that this makes much of a difference, but it would help me a bit in budgeting.