Hello from Liberty in Seattle.

Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle

Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle

Hey there, All.

My name is Andrew, I own Liberty, a scratch bar here in Sunny Seattle, and now that Washington has (pretty much) passed our Craft Distillery Bill to allow distilling in our state, I imagine that you'll be hearing from more of us in the near future as there are plans for new distilleries here in the NW.

As of this week, only one distillery has been licensed and is operational, Dry Fly Distillery - but there are at least another five that are in the licensing process, some just a few weeks away from operation.

I look forward to talking about many of the issues that are of interest to us, and perhaps meeting some of you in the future.

Andrew

As of this week, only one distillery has been licensed and is operational, Dry Fly Distillery - but there are at least another five that are in the licensing process, some just a few weeks away from operation.

Andrew may be a bit off on his estimate of small distillers in Washington State. If 10% off those who have said they are going to build here actually do, there will be 1698 distilleries in Washington alone!

Don