50ml Miniature bottle

Marie bottlegirl

Hello to all dedicated readers,

It is always a pleasure to communicate with you and exchange about topics on spirits and distilleries.

In the past few months we received many requests for a 50ml miniature bottle. United Bottles & Packaging enjoys being attentive to customer’s requests and makes it a priority. We offer a variety of bottles fast from stock at competitive pricing and our service is extremely efficient and helpful.

I have the pleasure to introduce our new 50ml miniature bottle. As shown in the picture, the glass is flint and has an aluminum silver screw top closure. This new model may well be available in a very near future according to your feedback and comments.

We offer a very competitive price of $20/case of 48 bottles FOB Montreal. The minimum order quantity is 20 cases or 960 bottles. We will also offer an aluminum silver closure at $0.05/unit FOB Montreal,for a minimum order quantity of 1 box – approximately 1000 closures.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for additional information, pricing and samples.

I am looking forward working with you in a near future.

We thank you for your interest and trust in United Bottles & Packaging.

Have a pleasant day,

Marie-France Pelletier

450 622-1600 #235

marie-france.pelletier@unitedbottles.com