Equipment Quicky

BlackwaterTM

Is anyone financing or leasing their equipment through a company that specifically caters to our industry?

Just doing some due diligance and I thought I would contact some of these folks if they exist.

Anyone have a leasing company that isn't killing them on price or early opt-out penalities?

THANKS!

Is anyone financing or leasing their equipment through a company that specifically caters to our industry?

Just doing some due diligance and I thought I would contact some of these folks if they exist.

Anyone have a leasing company that isn't killing them on price or early opt-out penalities?

THANKS!

New company with no history - I'm not so sure there is a "good" leasing deal. I'm pretty sure that you could get someone to do almost any lease deal, but you'll pay for it!

We leased 1 small piece of equipment, primarily to develop a relationship with a leasing company should we need to take advantage of that in the future.

Don

Distilling specifically? I don't know. Beverage Alcohol in general? perhaps.

I use Balboa Capital. I think I found them in one of the wine industry journals.

Good rates (7-9%, if I remember right) and buy out terms, no early payment penalties.

Flexible payment schedule (I do winter payments at about 1/2 of summer payments to match my [cider] tasting room revenue)

I've set up leases for tanks, cooperage (steel and oak), pumps, membrane filters and bottle filler.

Balboa's service is good. They used to sell most leases out to Pacific Capital / Santa Barbara Bank & Trust (now Leaf Financial). That service is not so good. My last lease was done completely within Balboa and went very smoothly.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the quick reply. I sent a note off to a brewery finance company earlier and they responded quite promptly that they had not financed distillery equipment before but were definitely open to it.

Address is: www.breweryfinance.com

I will be perfectly willing to give my opinion on these folks, after it is formed of course! They seem easy to work with so far.

Jon