18,000 Black Glass Bottles

George A

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could get reasonably priced black 750ml bottles. I'm not looking for a wine bottle, but something shorter and fatter for distilled spirits. I know that black glass is a bit more expensive than any other color.

I have been looking in China, but I have not been thrilled with the prices for the black glass. Does anyone have a good supplier for maybe around $1 per bottle? We are looking to buy 15-20 thousand. Also, I'm not looking for a clear bottle that's been sprayed black. We would like the color of the glass to be black.

Thanks for any help.

George

George,

I am afraid your price expectations are unrealistic, black glass is very difficult to produce.

That being said, your best bet outside of China is Piramal Glass who produces in the U.S., they may have a black glass campaign which you could join onto with one of their stock molds. Though because of the weight of the these bottles, I am not sure that they can achieve what you are looking for.

Doug Thompson

(201) 482-8638

Best regards,

Dave

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could get reasonably priced black 750ml bottles. I'm not looking for a wine bottle, but something shorter and fatter for distilled spirits. I know that black glass is a bit more expensive than any other color.

I have been looking in China, but I have not been thrilled with the prices for the black glass. Does anyone have a good supplier for maybe around $1 per bottle? We are looking to buy 15-20 thousand. Also, I'm not looking for a clear bottle that's been sprayed black. We would like the color of the glass to be black.

Thanks for any help.

George

Dear George,

We are able to provide black glass productions out of Europe and for the pricing you are looking for.

This is a bottle we have in our catalog for example:

15470p21.jpg

Please contact me so we can discuss it further.

I can be reached at 707-246-4968 (Cell) or work 707-752-6200 ext 6271.

Thanks

Leonardo

Hi George,

how about dark green or Antique Green colour? Here's a photo of the bottle but it does look lighter green then it really is. I can send you a sample if you'd like!

RG

• 2 weeks later...