Greetings distillers,

I'm the second half of a small two man team starting up a microdistillery in the mid south. Andrew, who has been posting here longer than myself, is my compatriot in this venture. I am originally from Tennessee, lived in Manhattan for ten years, and just recently moved back to Tennessee. As my wife is from outside the city, we go back up there a lot to see friends and family. We just went to the "Indy Spirits Expo" at Astor Wines and Spirits near the East Village and I recommend it next year wholeheartedly.

We will first produce a gin. My own passion is with whiskey, bourbon, and shochu, which are a ways off for obvious reasons to anyone who has written a start up distillery business plan. I am also passionate about cream liqueurs and my wife can attest I have already worn out the motor on several blenders experimenting with several irish cream style beverages. If anyone has a used homogenizer in their garage gathering dust they want to sell, CALL ME.

Vendome copper built our still and I cannot say enough good things about them. I love the beautiful Carl and Holstein stills, but it was important for us to work with someone not too far away. Going to their facility and and getting to see first hand an ocean of gorgeous copper didn't hurt either.

Best regards,

WT

Guest sensei
Greetings distillers,

I am originally from Tennessee, lived in Manhattan for ten years, and just recently moved back to Tennessee. As my wife is from outside the city, we go back up there a lot to see friends and family.

MTSU grad here. I wanted to open a distillery in Tennessee, but the Coffee/Moore/Lincoln restriction really is too much of a restriction IMO.

We will first produce a gin. My own passion is with whiskey, bourbon, and shochu, which are a ways off for obvious reasons to anyone who has written a start up distillery business plan.

shochu? Ja, itsu Nihon ni ikimashita? Bouku wa, eigo no sensei data. Tsuma wa, Nihonjin desu. Demo, bouku no Nihongo wa, unji desu.