Bulk cane sugar

I've gone through local channels to get 50 lb. bags of granulated white cane sugar, from a few to about 20 at a time and would rather order by the pallet at this point and hopefully save some cash. Can anyone direct me to some good sources out there other than Sam's or Sysco? (I'm near Nashville, TN)

I've gone through local channels to get 50 lb. bags of granulated white cane sugar, from a few to about 20 at a time and would rather order by the pallet at this point and hopefully save some cash. Can anyone direct me to some good sources out there other than Sam's or Sysco? (I'm near Nashville, TN)

Give Chuck at Allied Commodities a call. He can find and ship anything, anywhere and provides reasonable prices.

• 4 months later...

Hey Paul,

I don't know if you are still looking for suppliers for cane sugar, but I'd suggest you visit www.kinnek.com/products/distillery

They are not a supplier themselves, but they give you access to dozens of suppliers out there. I've used them find bottles before and their systems seems pretty efficient. Basically you write down exactly what you need, then suppliers who can sell it to you will give you their prices right on the site. I think it's free to use, too. Hope that helps.

- Russ

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...