Sample Price Sheet

Several members have asked me for a sample price sheet. Attached is one that we are using. It is totally customizable and automatically calculates taxes, margins, mark-ups and laid in costs for both distributors and retailers. Its working well for me and I hope that some of you find it useful as well.

On another note, if you are a California DSP, I invite you to unite with me and other DSP's to get a tasting and direct sales (like a winery) bill passed in California once and for all. What I mean by unite is lets form an alliance, fund it with some money and hire the right people to see our goal through. We can make it happen if we all join forces. I will post about this topic separately or feel free to contact me in hopes of getting something started right away. With the economy the way it is in CA, now is the TIME!!!

Cheers!

Arthur

Price Sheet Sample.xls

Guest Bobcat Hill

Several members have asked me for a sample price sheet. Attached is one that we are using. It is totally customizable and automatically calculates taxes, margins, mark-ups and laid in costs for both distributors and retailers. Its working well for me and I hope that some of you find it useful as well.

On another note, if you are a California DSP, I invite you to unite with me and other DSP's to get a tasting and direct sales (like a winery) bill passed in California once and for all. What I mean by unite is lets form an alliance, fund it with some money and hire the right people to see our goal through. We can make it happen if we all join forces. I will post about this topic separately or feel free to contact me in hopes of getting something started right away. With the economy the way it is in CA, now is the TIME!!!

Cheers!

Arthur

THANK YOU for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheers!

Arthur

Arthur, count me in on direct sales "alliance." Perhaps California needs a craft distilling guild, like Washington and Oregon.

Best, Jim