Market Penetration

Meeting or Exceeding Forecast  

1. 1. How long from start of commercial production until you met or exceeded your sales (volume - cases) projections?

• Less than three months
    • Three to six months
    • Six to nine months
    • Nine to twelve months
    • In excess of one year
  2. 2. Bonus Question: How long from start of commercial production until you met or exceeded your sales (volume - revenue) projections?

• Less than three months
    • Three to six months
    • Six to nine months
    • Nine to twelve months
    • In excess of one year

I've never done a poll before, hope this comes out OK.

I know this one is kind of a crap shoot, considering the differing environs we all do business in, but I am curious about market penetration as a function of time. Everyone has an estimate of how much they think they can sell prior to embarking on their project. Everyone wants that to be a nice conservative number. What I am curious about is how long it has taken anyone currently in operation to meet their projected sales. Just trying to paint a good operating cost estimate for period from day one in business (after equipment install and prototype completion).

Basically, start of commercial production to the day you started meeting or exceeding sales projections. Don't need to share anything proprietary! Thanks!

Jon Cook

BlackWater Distilling, Inc.

I've never done a poll before, hope this comes out OK.

I know this one is kind of a crap shoot, considering the differing environs we all do business in, but I am curious about market penetration as a function of time. Everyone has an estimate of how much they think they can sell prior to embarking on their project. Everyone wants that to be a nice conservative number. What I am curious about is how long it has taken anyone currently in operation to meet their projected sales. Just trying to paint a good operating cost estimate for period from day one in business (after equipment install and prototype completion).

Basically, start of commercial production to the day you started meeting or exceeding sales projections. Don't need to share anything proprietary! Thanks!

Jon Cook

BlackWater Distilling, Inc.

It took me 3 months for production to exceed sales.

It has taken us seven months to reach exceed our first sales projections.

Coop :rolleyes: