Hello from Lake of the Ozarks Missouri

Thought I had introduced myself several months ago but must have been somewhere else. We are waiting on our fed. permits here at Ozark Distillery, LLC. Forum has been a huge help. Hope we can contribute to the forum moving forward.

Good Afternoon,

Do you have a label printer that you will be using? We print for 20 distilleries throughout the US and have in house design capabilities>

HI Carol,

Gave you a call yesterday and left a message. Let me know when a good time to contact you. Thanks!

We are not producing yet but we are working on it. We are probably at least 6 months out. We will be producing Ozark Mountain Moonshine (Corn Whiskey 80 proof), Ozark Mountain Lightning (Spirit Whiskey 112 Proof) , Rebel Rum (will have a confederate flag Label), White Swan Vodka and Devil Dick's Gin. Devil Dick Bose was a Confederate Irregular Cavalry Commander here in Oregon county MO during the Civil War.

A few months after we get started we will have Angel's Share Bourbon and Ozark Mountain Whiskey.

We are not producing yet but we are working on it. We are probably at least 6 months out. We will be producing Ozark Mountain Moonshine (Corn Whiskey 80 proof), Ozark Mountain Lightning (Spirit Whiskey 112 Proof) , Rebel Rum (will have a confederate flag Label), White Swan Vodka and Devil Dick's Gin. Devil Dick Bose was a Confederate Irregular Cavalry Commander here in Oregon county MO during the Civil War.

A few months after we get started we will have Angel's Share Bourbon and Ozark Mountain Whiskey.

You'll be a busy boy! Best of luck to you. Next time I'm out your way I'll look you up.

are you far from New Haven? The guys at Pinckney Bend Distillery are good folk, planning to head down that way to visit in a while.

Steve

Hey Steve,

I'm about 2 1/2 hours from there. I am hoping to get up there in the next few months also. IF you get to the Lake of the Ozarks we have 100 vacation rental units so will always have a place for you to stay. Talked to Chris at Mad Buffalo and you came highly recommended! I'm expecting we will do some business with you down the road as we grow.