Poll for Gin Distillers

Hi All,

My name is Robert Fornasiero and I am a senior studying Business Management at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. In my Marketing Principles course we are required to study an industry and establish a marketing strategy for an existing business or one that has potential to be created. I've chosen to analyze gin production and your input would be greatly appreciated!

If you could respond to my survey it will help my project immensely. I will be more than happy to share my results with you all in a few weeks when they have been compiled. If anyone would like to provide additional input please feel free to contact me. The survey should only take a couple minutes to complete.

The survey can be completed through Survey Monkey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Y1IJ...x_2b2tbWA_3d_3d

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi All,

My name is Robert Fornasiero and I am a senior studying Business Management at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. In my Marketing Principles course we are required to study an industry and establish a marketing strategy for an existing business or one that has potential to be created. I've chosen to analyze gin production and your input would be greatly appreciated!

If you could respond to my survey it will help my project immensely. I will be more than happy to share my results with you all in a few weeks when they have been compiled. If anyone would like to provide additional input please feel free to contact me. The survey should only take a couple minutes to complete.

The survey can be completed through Survey Monkey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Y1IJ...x_2b2tbWA_3d_3d

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers,

Bob

Submitted, happy to help

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for your help so far. I will make sure that each of you gets a copy of the results when they're compiled. In the mean time if you know someone producing gin that isn't on this forum or has not yet seen this post please give them a nudge for me and send them the link. The more data that I am able to collect the more accurate the report and the more beneficial the information will be to you all.

Thanks!

-Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to all of you. I meant to do send a response sooner but midterms are kicking my ass at school right now. I'll be in the clear after this week and I can finally focus on my job hunt and other projects.

We had 19 responses to the survey from producers around the country. Thank you all for your participation!

I have attached the survey results as broken down in Microsoft Excel. If you need a different format let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.

Again, thank you all for the help and I hope you find the data useful!

Best,

Bob

Gin_Survey_Results_10_20_08.xls