Tin or Polylam capsule for spirits bottle

Having a tough time finding a capsule to fit on our new bottle. The diameter is 33.2 mm and is a bar top finish with the same neck o.d. as the bar top. Anyone out there have an idea who might have these? Especially ones that aren't embossed with a grape cluster. We intend on using a spinner to install them, however, shrinking them is an option as long as they look tight without crinkles.

Maverick Enterprise - UKIAH, CA

707-463-5591

• 4 weeks later...

Ballast., have you had any success with any capsule makers. I contacted the two above and was blown away with the minimum orders. I can buy a couple of stainless tanks for what they are asking. Any one know of any other sources. All I need is a standard 30mm diameter black capsule with a top that's not embossed with a grape cluster. Should be a stock item.

Dick,

I'll ask a friend of mine that may have them in stock.

Is this for the 375mL T-Top finish?

• 5 months later...

Ballast., have you had any success with any capsule makers. I contacted the two above and was blown away with the minimum orders. I can buy a couple of stainless tanks for what they are asking. Any one know of any other sources. All I need is a standard 30mm diameter black capsule with a top that's not embossed with a grape cluster. Should be a stock item.

Try Brick Packaging http://www.brickpackaging.com/product/276/1495_Per_Case/228/31x60_MATTE_BLACK_Bar_Top__1495/

FrEwing, Did you ever get prices re capsules? I would be interested to know the MOQ's and price per unit...

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Crafters, Yes I did find the capsules with the plain top for a bar top bottle. Brick Packaging carries them as a standard item in 1490 capsules per box. They also sell in larger quantities and price is appropriate to quantity purchased.

Thank you Sailorman9