Missing threads

MtnMann

Hello and sorry if this isn't a good place to post this, but two threads that I was involved in seem to have disappeared or i've been locked out. One that I found here already: Daily Records was interesting and somewhat active. Another that I started myself: SS IBC as jacketed boiler has also disappeared. I already sent a msg through the Contact Us page but received no response. Any chance someone can find out what happened? Thanks in advance.

mtn

Hmmmm. Unfortunately I can't find them either. I know they were spammed and I removed the message from the spammer. I fear I may have screwed up or a bug in the software may have resulted in the entire threads removal. VERY unfortunate as I was following them as well. Feel free to start them up again, I will see if there is any way to recover them.

Between missing threads and those multi-posts caused by that weird post error, this is about the buggiest forum software i've ever come across. Maybe they are in the process of upgrading? What other threads are missing seventhson?

mtn

Between missing threads and those multi-posts caused by that weird post error, this is about the buggiest forum software i've ever come across. Maybe they are in the process of upgrading? What other threads are missing seventhson?

mtn

There was one about "vodka yields".