ADI Forums
grehorst

Get your Federal Permit? How long did it take?

Good afternoon -

Adding to this thread, we received our approval from the TTB last week, January 18, 2018. The initial application was submitted on November 29th, 2017. So, 51 days with some holidays in there. There were a couple minor questions that were quickly answered. We did use a professional consultant, John Springer, and the process was seamless and he did a great job.

Tom

30 Days

We couldn't be happier with the process. Adding a brewery permit to that so we can do a small amount of beer for the tasting room only took another 30 days. We are fully permitted on the federal side. We assumed it would take longer so we started that process before construction even began. Now we have a DSP and are still building. I can't say enough good things about the consultant we hired to do this for us.

Jerry Wages

jrwages@hotmail.com

This process with Jerry was completely painless.

14 Days for us.

We also thought it would take longer than it did and are still trying to get contractors in to finish the inside of our building.

We used the Rob Pinson and the team at Waller Law for our app, and everything went smoothly.

Took us 45 days and $$$$ in help from our alcoholic beverage market attorney.  

But building permits took 200 days and $$$$$ in architecture and engineering costs.

I had it backwards in my plans.