**SOLD** Thanks Everyone!

I have a 6 plate 4" Hillbilly still with Dephlegmator, Gin Basket, Condenser, Column Temp Gage with Parrott all for sale. I will include all the gaskets, sight glass tool and tri-clamps. Below is the description from the Hillbilly website. Unit was purchased last year and I have ran it 4 times. Like new condition. You can e-mail me directly at iraywest@hotmail.com for more details. Only reason for sale is I am wanting to purchase a larger unit. Unit currently goes for $1,600 + 225 (for gin basket) = $1,825. I will sell for $1,600 even plus shipping from TN. No international shipping please. No wait time.

From Hillbilly Website:

Look no further!!! The Hillbilly Flute is handmade using the highest quality copper components on the market. This design has been around for many years on the commercial level, but was scaled down to a hobby sized still. Just like the commercial perforated plate distillation columns, the 4” Hillbilly Flute has an astounding take off rate while producing a high alcohol content, full flavored distillate. Peering through the site glasses, you can see the reflux in action! Like most large commercial stills the Hillbilly Flute is an easy still to run and maintain. It features a 4” copper column with 4 perforated plates, shotgun dephlegmator (“The Rain maker”), full irrigation plumbing to the dephlegmator, condensate condenser (13” shotgun condenser), and a in-built parrot's beak.

This column if for use with any boiler, just specify what size connection you require at check out. This column has a 16 week build time. It is made by hand as they are ordered.
Included:
  • Tri- Clamp
  • EDPM O Ring seal
  • Instructional DVD
  • sight glass tool

The Hillbilly Flute is made from only the best high grade copper available and LEAD FREE Silver Solder.