Whidbey Island Distillery brings top liqueur rating to the U.S.!

jheising

Sorry for the blatant pat on our own back, but we're over-the-moon proud to announce that Whidbey Island Distillery has achieved the highest rating among all liqueurs in the world— a 98 and Platinum Medal awarded by the BTI! We share the "superlative" 98 rating for our Blackberry Liqueur among only 3 others in the world and are the only Liqueur made in the United States to achieve that rating.

http://www.tastings.com/scout_spirits.lasso?id=207652

The 98 for our Blackberry and 94 for our Loganberry now make us the top 2 highest rated Liqueurs in the United States!

Again, sorry for the self-imposed pat on back, but we're just so excited to share the news. Thanks!

James, I wish we would have known! We normally only open the tasting room on weekends (starting at 11:00 am), but my mom and/or dad are almost always there during normal business hours and happy to take guests (especially other distillers). So next time just drive on in (regardless of the open/closed sign) and knock on one of the doors. We'll make sure we take care of you.

Jim,

Congrats! Obvioulsy the hard work and dedication has served you well. I actual have had the Loganberry from a friend of mine that was out that way not to long ago. I like to taste products from all crafters and yours was amazing. Keep up the great work!