ryanh

Distiller / Chemical Engineer for Hire

I recently graduated from Michigan State University, receiving my Masters in Chemical Engineering. I was part of the Artisan Distilled Spirits program, and have four years experience in the micro-distillery environment. I also interned at Jim Beam. I have experience in distilling, equipment procurement, setup, and maintenance, and bartending. I have extensive labratory experience, including research in winemaking and activated carbon filtration. I am looking for more experience in the craft distilling industry. My resume is available upon request.

If you are interested, email me at hendricks.ryan.j@gmail.com.

Hi Ryan. Can you email me? I have an opportunity that may be a good fit for you.

Thanks,

John Taylor

Waypoint Spirits

jtaylor@drinkwaypoint,com

I don't understand. Someone posts their email address for replies then someone else replies in thread requesting the op to reply to his email. This happens repeatedly in this forum. It makes no sense. It drives me batty.

Thank you everyone for your interest!

I have accepted a position, but I am still available for advice. Feel free to drop me a line any time.

Ryan

But you know what they say about the wheels turning slowly .......!!!!:huh: