Looking for 150-500 Gallon Vendome, Carl, or Kothe Stills

RyeWater

They are ALL hard to come by. Used doesn't necessarily mean cheaper. It may be quicker to order new then to wait for one of these brand stills to show up on the used market in that size. Most of the big boys are only 10-14 months out! Haha

Good luck.

They are ALL hard to come by. Used doesn't necessarily mean cheaper. It may be quicker to order new then to wait for one of these brand stills to show up on the used market in that size. Most of the big boys are only 10-14 months out! Haha

Good luck.

Yes they are thats why we are testing the used market currently, we have one on order but are hoping to get a 2nd sooner.

He's been doing some consultation for me, and ill be buying some fermenters from him in just a bit. I like his mash tun design with 2 separate jackets for heating/cooling. Anyhow, if you have any questions, you should give him a call so he can answer them. He has equipment in service, and I'm sure can provide references. Also is an active member of this forum. He just doesn't seem to be the type to self promote at every hat drop. Modest I think they call it. Dudes no dumbass, give him a call and you'll see. Scrounge

He's been doing some consultation for me, and ill be buying some fermenters from him in just a bit. I like his mash tun design with 2 separate jackets for heating/cooling. Anyhow, if you have any questions, you should give him a call so he can answer them. He has equipment in service, and I'm sure can provide references. Also is an active member of this forum. He just doesn't seem to be the type to self promote at every hat drop. Modest I think they call it. Dudes no dumbass, give him a call and you'll see. Scrounge

Fair enough, I will give him a call. Separate jackets is a good idea, a lot easier on the metal without the temperature fluctuations. Thanks for the recommendation.