New Automated TTB Reporting System

TimeandTask

I'm excited to announce that the development and testing of the Whiskey Systems Online TTB Reporting System is complete! Please check it out.

There are no setup fees, no minimum monthly requirements, you can easily export all your data into excel, and you can quit at any time. The monthly subscription is a flat fee and not based on your distillery size or volume. It's filled with tools, calculators, resources, video tutorials, and other easy to use functions to manage all your production tracking.

This is a great way to start January 1st with a clean, simple and automated TTB Reporting System.

https://www.whiskeysystems.com

We've been operating since 2012 and this is the best addition we've added since then. We helped with the testing phase and absolutely love it. All my guys can operate it easily and it's taken the guesswork out of EOM reports, inventory control, and dailies. Plus, you can't get much better on pricing. If we had this when we were starting up, I would have actually slept that first year! Great product, D!

Merry Christmas everyone! I really appreciate the kind words and recommendations! I have received several questions and inquiries on the price per month. I hear your cost concerns John D.

For those wondering if there is enough value in the system, I would say just try it for a month. There are no start up fees and no long term commitments. For the cost of one month's subscription ($350), you will get immediate access to an incredible pool of resources, TTB training tools, calculators, and reporting aides. If you don't feel like this system is for you, quit without penalty before a full month of using it.

You will definitely get $350 worth of value in the "Distiller's Resources" section alone. For example, all my TTB Monthly Reporting Training Class videos are in the system to help you ensure your reports (or past reports) are being done correctly.

You can even Back Date all your past transactions to make sure your reporting was right to help amend reports of necessary. It's definitely worth a try without much of an investment.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to throw my 2C in here: I've used both distillery management systems. They are both beneficial but I strongly prefer the Whiskey Systems version. I've spoken with Donald on several occasions and he's been incredibly helpful. The calculators are accurate and quite handy, reporting is very intuitive - no complaints here!

Many thanks to Whiskey Resources.

NAB

Just began using the system and Donald was there every step of the way. I can't say enough about how much support I got and what value I am getting for the monthly fee. Easy to use, and very intuitive.

Long Island Spirits recently became a customer and I cannot say enough great things about working with Don and his system, as we integrate into our workflow, I cannot even imagine how we worked with out it!!!! Extremely well thought out....

I am excited to share a huge list of system enhancements released today:

+ Self-Delete Function is Here! Correct any past transaction.

+ Created Cases Bottled and Shipped by Month and "By Customer Summary Reports

+ Simplified Pull Down Menu options

+ Barrel Warehouse Enhancements

+ Easily Unship Orders

+ Significantly Enhanced Transaction Logs (With easy Export to Excel buttons)

+ Added more Resources including TTB Support Videos and Hints

+ Other Data entry validations and clarifying text to prevent errors

+ Many other user-suggested enhancements!

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any plans to create a variable pricing model based on production? $4200 a year is simply out of reach for a lot of the smaller producers.

I think you'd see a quick expansion of your customer base if you had levels for <1k PG, 1-5k PG, 5-25k PG, and >25k PG... Or something along those lines.

I know I beat my head against the wall every month trying to get my reports right and I'm willing to pay up to a certain amount, but I can't justify this sort of cost at that percentage of my annual revenue.

My goal was to avoid tiered pricing and to offer a flat, competitive fee. This system is full of valuable tools and resources that will save your team hours of frustration each month. There is no setup fee or minimum monthly contracts. Try it for a month and see if it will give you enough value. If not, quit without any penalty.

WhiskeyResources, that's a noble goal and as a lifelong consultant and software developer, I understand what you're trying to do. But as Skip points out, as someone just getting started, looking at negative cashflow for the first year at a minimum, a flat fee is really out of reach for many of us. In my case, I'll probably try to cobble something together to provide me with the minimum functionality I'll need to get by that may or may not serve me well when/if I reach profitability. Like I said, I've been in the systems development business for a long time and I realize you're probably trying to make sure you are compensated for the amount of time you must spend supporting your product. Maybe a tiered pricing structure with limited (or additional cost) support for lower tiers. Paying for support calls would make people try a little harder to figure something out for themselves before they reach out to you. Just my 2 cents. I've looked at your product - looks to be a very comprehensive system!

Personally, I love it. Even the pricing structure. As a small producer, (less than 500 cases my first year) I would have killed for something like this. The large startup costs of other systems kept me from doing it. And I would have preferred a monthly fee that didn't rely on me updating it each time I increased production. I also like the idea of saving hours of time that could be devoted to something else. I spent, on average, 4-5 hours each month doing end of month reporting, not to mention the countless amount of time I spent looking in proofing charts, maintaining inventory, ect. Then, the amount of time I spent training staff to keep records, relying on them to actually keep the records, and accurately proof a product is high. If I only save 4 hours per month, that equates to $87.50 per hour used (not including the piece of mind, accuracy, the ability to see what is in every tank remotely, having my staff be able to enter and me check inventory, and keeping everything in one place). My time is worth well over that. Each hour I'm not doing paperwork is an hour I can see my kid, make some sales, and grow my company.

Just my two cents. Thanks, Donald!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I've been asked for a deeper demo/tutorial for Whiskey Systems - How it works, how it navigates, and how it populates the TTB reports.

For those familiar with TTB Reporting, here is an 11 minute training video for Whiskey Systems on everything from entering in a Rye Whiskey Mash to Shipping Cases out the door. The system also works and auto-populates the reports for other categories of spirits like Vodka, Gin, Rum and all others in addition to flavored spirit batches like Apple Pie Moonshine. But I focused on whiskey for this video. Grab some popcorn...

If anyone is in Austin this weekend, please stop by and say hello!