Marc from WA

My name is Marc and I'm in the process of opening a distillery, Pacific Distillery LLC, in Woodinville WA, just outside of Seattle. I have the building set and am negotiating the lease. I plan to specialize in Gin and Absinthe.

Hey there Marc- Congrats. So you're starting off with two tough ones. Figuring out the botanical blends takes a lot of trials and experimentations. I've been working on my botanical blends for my gins off and on for years. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Jonathan

My name is Marc and I'm in the process of opening a distillery, Pacific Distillery LLC, in Woodinville WA, just outside of Seattle. I have the building set and am negotiating the lease. I plan to specialize in Gin and Absinthe.

• 5 months later...

NEWS FLASH:

Pacific Distillery, as of today, is fully licensed by the TTB!

We submitted our TTB paperwork on June 12, 2008. Most of the last six months was finding a place and putting all the equipment together.

• 1 month later...

Hi Marc, and good luck with the rest of the establishment process! We are likely to meet soon, and I know that one day we'll have a Washington trade association of some sort. The domain name, www.wcd.org.ag, is already secured for the formation of Washington Craft Distillers, if you become interested.

All the very best, fellow Washingtonian!

Rusty

We submitted our TTB paperwork on June 12, 2008. Most of the last six months was finding a place and putting all the equipment together.

Marc,

That is awesome, Stick your head out the window and listen for the cheers from Massachusetts. I look forward to meeting you, If you are coming east let me know. Keep running...

Jester

Marc,

I'm just down the road from you in Snohomish. How are things with your building and getting things set up? I'm working on getting my site cleaned up and prepped as I'm on an old dairy.

Ryan

Everything is set up and good to go. Feel free to contact me and drop by for a look.

Marc