ADI Forums
dwhuff

380 Liter Still with 6" Column for sale

We have upgraded to a larger system and have our 380 liter still for sale. 6" column with 4 copper bubble cap plates. Still has 5, 2" tri clamp fittings in boiler for your heating elements although we have never used more than 4, 5500 watt elements to heat the still. 2" tri clamp port for drain in bottom and 2, 2" tri clamp fittings on top for temp probe or whatever else you might want to put there.
We typically distill with a 100 gallon charge. I usually use 2 sections and plates to make our corn whiskey moonshine which recently won a silver medal at the 2015 ADI competition.
Not interested in shipping. Still will be cleaned and can be picked up here at our location in Osage Beach, Missouri. $4,500 for all.
If you have questions please post here or message me here and I will respond soon as possible. Thanks.

post-2072-0-61716700-1429019974_thumb.jp

post-2072-0-75675000-1429019982_thumb.jp

post-2072-0-29228900-1429020019_thumb.jp

post-2072-0-71178700-1429020049_thumb.jp

How soon will this still be available for purscase? would you email me any further details you might have to me at dnorth71@hotmail.com. This still might be what we are looking for.

thanks.

Don.

I have emailed you Don. Let me know via email if you have additional questions. Thanks.

components are from Stilldragon. I've had a lot of inquiries about when it will be available. Its available now as we already have our larger system in place.

Have had 2 sales fall through with no shows. Still is available for sale and pickup immediately.

I have some chillers reconditioned in stock that can work with that size still.

Give me a shout, if interested.

Mike

Hello. How wide and tall is the boiler? Thank you

bestrealdeal@hotmail.com

Its right at 43 Inches wide and 43 inches tall. The legs adjust so it can be an inch or two shorter to the 8 inch flange on the top of boiler.

Oops, Paibla303@gmail.com

Yes, it is available. Just sent you an email. Thanks

I'm very interested if still available please reply dwag@live.com thanks very much

I have emailed those of you who asked to be emailed. Have yet to hear back from any of you. I'm guessing the inquiries must be spam. If you are interested in the still call me at the distillery. The number is easy to find. Google is your friend.