Dew in the bottles

HBD

What are the atmospheric conditions during bottling? Humidity and temperature conditions during bottling could theoretically be the cause. And if that is the case, would it be possible to change the bottling conditions? CFry

We were bottling some of our development stuff. After a few hours I noticed some condensation in the neck of the bottle. How do I stop this from happening?

Simply Don't worry about it. Bottle design has alot to do with the formation of the condensation around the neck. Also, If you are using a cork, realize that they might add moisture to the environment inside the bottle, allowing condensation to form.

What are the atmospheric conditions during bottling? Humidity and temperature conditions during bottling could theoretically be the cause. And if that is the case, would it be possible to change the bottling conditions? CFry

No temperature control in the shop.

Look at them again in a few days.

The condensation remains even after a few days.

Simply Don't worry about it. Bottle design has alot to do with the formation of the condensation around the neck. Also, If you are using a cork, realize that they might add moisture to the environment inside the bottle, allowing condensation to form.

I'm using the Opera bottle by Vetri Speciali and a synthetic cork top. Is this still normal, and I should just leave it alone. Could it be the summer heat? High 80's to 90's.

Thanks to all.