"DYE" news & updates

Hey guys,

Over the next few weeks I'll be getting in a bunch of new products, so I thought I would share it with you guys. I know it's risky with the unsavoury nature of this post,but, you deserve to know where DYE is heading, and let me assure you all it's always forward.

Early this week I'm expecting a shipment of 3 finished distillers(1500L--DYE III--for making all kinds of spirits, 1000L--DYE II--for making gin/whiskey, 100gallon--DYE III--for making all kinds of spirits).Pics are attached FYI in our Galary.

Another new products are coming too.They are 5000L--DYE I--for making whiskey/brandy/rum, 1300L--DYE III--for making all kinds of spirits,500L--DYE III--vodka/whiskey/gin,100gallon-- DYE III--for making all kinds of spirits. Semi-finished pics are attached FYI in our Galary,and the finished pics are expected to come in the middle of Oct. I apologize for the non photoshopped images, but it might give you a true idea of what we are.

Will keep you updated with the progress and you are highly welcomed to share any of your idea with us.

Penny/sales manager

pennyjiang@zjdayu.com

Last week,i got in a bunch of new products(5000L--DYE I--for making whiskey/brandy/rum, 1300L--DYE III--for making all kinds of spirits,500L--DYE III--vodka/whiskey/gin,100gallon-- DYE III--for making all kinds of spirits). I attached semi-finished pics in our Galary,and the finished pics are expected to come in the middle of Oct.

This week,we bring 4 sets of new distillers for you.They are: 500L--DYE pot still--for crude distilling, 1000L--DYE II--for making whiskey and gin,500gallon--DYE H--for making vodka/whiskey/brandy,2000L-- DYE H--for making whiskey.You may refer the pics in our Galary.This batch of distiller will possibly be finished in the end of oct.

More updates are coming soon and you are highly welcomed to share any of your idea with us.

Penny/sales manager

pennyjiang@zjdayu.com

This week,we bring 3 sets of new distillers for you.They are: 100L--DYE III--for making vodka/whiskey/gin, 1000L--DYE III--for making vodka/whiskey/gin,2000L-- DYE III--for all different kinds of spirit. Pics are attached in our Galary.
After sharing so many updates,seems you can easily find that DYE III is the most popular style with customers,since it is the most versatile model that can enable you to make whatever you can. smile 表情符
Some distillers that we updated in former weeks are gradually being assembled by workers. And will share the complete sets later very soon.
More updates are coming and you are highly welcomed to share any of your idea with us.
Penny/sales manager
pennyjiang@zjdayu.com