ADI Forums
EZdrinking

Introducing a Member Reputation System

It has been requested that ADI implement a reputation system for the forum. Previously, members would receive the title of Newbie, Member and Advanced Members solely based on the number of topics they posted or replied to however, this system does not accurately quantify the quality of the information posted. These titles have been changed to Newbie, Contributor and Active Contributor. We are also enabling a reputation system in which members can “like” posts that they think represents quality information worth highlighting to others. This system is adaptable so if it needs to be tweaked, it can be modified in some aspects to meet the needs of the community.

• reaction_title_1 9

I like this...or Liked It...I checked the box.

• reaction_title_1 3

I have always wondered what the Warning Points were?

I have always wondered what the Warning Points were?

Warning Points are for when users use foul language or exhibit other bad behavior that gets reported to the moderators. It is a way of reminding people to be civil and helps the moderators keep track of any repeat bad actors.

EB,

I don't know of anyone else, but I suggested it a few weeks ago. Self moderation of the forum sounded like a good idea, especially for new members joining the forum....gives them a manner of judging the reliability of the comments and postings.....as chosen by peers of the forum.

Cheers,

McKee