105 gallon Baine Marie Still with 6" 4 plate Bubble Plate Column $5,796.00

105 gallon operating capacity Baine Marie Still with modular Bubble Plate Column. The plates and plate components in the column are all copper. We have 1 of these left in stock and 12 more coming in. For $5,796.00 you get what you see in the picture. We can add Apollo Safety Relief and Vacuum Relief Valves for both the jacket and inner boiler and commercial grade thermometers. We can also add a geared Agitator and Baine Marie Heating System. Our Digital Baine Marie heating systems contain al UL listed components. They come in all US voltages and phases. Each Control panel contains 2 programable 2 process controllers, on off switch and over temperature alarm. These heatings systems are NEMA4X rated and will work with any Baine Marie still including Artisan and Still Dragon Baine Marie Boilers. We also have explosion proof automated dephlegmator control for your columns and NEMA4X VFD drives for your pumps. We carry a good selection of Mash Pumps and explosion proof ethanol pumps. For you still builder and anyone else that needs parts we have 304 stainless pipe and tubing from 1/2" to 18" in diameter in in stock as well as almost any tri-clamp part immaginable. You you find that we have the most competitive prices around on all of these products. Email: paul@distillery-equipment.com phone 417-778-6100 or see our web site at http://distillery-equipment.com

105%20gallon%20still%20Standard%20Series

• Thumbs up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chinookpilot77, I listed the info you requested, below as well as some pics.

105 Gallon Jacketed Standard Series Still with 6” Copper Bubble Plate Column

This 105 gallon still is great for Bourbon, Whiskey, Brandy, Grappa, Rum and many others. It will distill between 130 and 170 proof.

This Still has a beautiful 6" Diameter Stainless & Copper Bubble Plate Column with four 4" diameter sight glasses, Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Dephlagmator on top of the Column and a 3" Gatling Gun (Tube & Shell) Condenser on the side of the column. The column can be ran in Pot Still Mode to make Whiskey and Moonshine or it can be ran in reflux mode to make high proof light Whiskey or Rum. The boiler has four 2" Tri Clamp ports, with Tri Clamps and Cover Plates. The port can be used to install an electric element with controller (please see the heating system option listed below).

The Best thing about this 105 gallon still is that it is jacketed. Cooking oil or water can be ran in the jacket. This gives you the ability to run grain in mashes and other mashes such as potato mashes, grappa mashes and fruit mashes with the solids left in, without the worry of scorching. We have options below for agitators etc

105 Gallon operating capacity

120 Gallon Total Capacity

19 Gallon Jacket Operating Capacity

26 Gallon Total Capacity in the Jacket

2" Sanitary Butterfly Drain valve for Mash

6" tri clamp column connection

16” Diameter Manway

½” 5 psi Pressure Relief Valve on the jacket

½” 5 psi Pressure Relief Valves on the inner boiler

6” Diameter Stainless Bubble Plate Column with all copper internal parts

The column is completely modular with Sanitary Tri Clamp Connections throughout

It is very simple easy and fast to disassemble the Column for Cleaning

Plates can be added or removed from the column to run different proofs

The Column can be Set up to Run as a Pot Still Head in a Matter of 5 to 10 Minutes

Top quality construction with beautifully rounded curves.

Built from heavy gauge 304 food grade stainless steel

Commercial grade thermometer in the oil Jacket

1”x1.5” triclamp port for a temperature probe in the oil

Polished to a mirror finish inside and out.

Thermowell and Commercial grade thermometer with a 3" face.

This item comes with a 1 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and leaks

Price with everything listed above = $6,105.14

Please see the options listed below:

Stainless 6” Gin Basket $556.00

1hp explosion proof electric agitator single speed 45 RPM 3 phase 240VAC $1,655.00

Variable speed WEG vfd drive for 1 hp agitator to be mounted on the wall. This VFD is Rated NEMA 4x for hazardous environments can be washed down. Price is $695.00 This VFD can be wired 3 phase or single phase input, to supply power to the 3 phase agitator

22,000 watt heating system with digital programmable heating control and all UL listed parts. Comes in 230v single phase, 240v 3 phase 480v 3 phase. Control panel and element enclosures are NEMA4X. Price = $3,349.00

Approx. 90 min heat up time with the 22,000 watt controller

The picture below is of 1 of our Standard Series 105 gallon Jacketed Bain Marie Stills with 6" Column and optional 1hp Agitator.

105gallonstillwithcolumnetc.jpg

The still in front and to the right in the picture below is a Standard Series 105 Gallon Still set up as a Combination Mash Tun Still with the optional agitator positioned in the center for better agitation while mashing.

The still in the rear to the left is a 105 gallon Standard Series Still with the optional agitator.

2 105gallon stills.jpg

• Thumbs up 1

• 4 months later...

This is my equipment.  Sectional or modular column designs were patented over 100 years ago and those patents have been in the public domain for a very long time.   Still Dragon was not the first company to tri clamp together column sections. The patent for Still Dragons Pro Cap combination bubble cap was entered over 80 years ago, by another company.  People have been building stills for a very long time.  Many still designers have thought that they had a revolutionary new design only to find that it had been done many times before. 

There were several companies selling variations of the Tri clamp modular design plated columns before me, including but not limited to Mile Hi Distilling and Moonshine Distiller.  I'm pretty sure that Mile Hi was using a tri clamp modular design with perforated plates before Still Dragon started selling theirs.  Each of us have design variations in our Tri Clamp modular columns.  Contact me paul@distillery-equipment.com and I will tell you why my designs are better than my competitors.  I sell many different types of columns.  I try to have anything that a customer might want.

Hi William,

With additional plates these stills will make great Vodka.  The 150 gallon Standard series Combination Mash Cooker, Vodka still shown in the picture below has 16 plates total.  We build the heating systems here in house.  This still has an automated system to balance the columns.  This still will make almost any spirit that you want to make: Rum, Bourbon, whiskey gin brandy and Vodka.   Plus you can cook mash in it and it will do stripping runs and it has a built in cooling system for crash cooling the mash.  I don't think that anyone else has a system like this for $26,995.00 Unlike many of our competitors we build many of our still components here in our shop and we have been building complete stills here for over 4 years now.  Our facility is over 8,500 square ft and we have 20 employees including 10 welder fabricators.  The line arms, condenser, table stand, drain return, gin basket, heating system, automated dephlegmator control system and parrot were all built here by my people.  This still was also assembled and thoroughly tested by my people.  All of the safety valves are made in the USA.  We can build anything that you desire that is practical.150standardwithoffsetvodkacolumn.jpg

• Thumbs up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...