Jump to content
ADI Forums
papazulu

Distillery Crowdfunding

Recommended Posts

I would to like to hear about your Crowd Funding experience with Distilleries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like all markets, it's only as successful as the people promoting it. Kickstarter and Indiegogo (the two largest) show you all the success stories, but if you dig a little deeper there's dozens and dozens of utter failures.

I'd say 60% of the time it fails purely by not having a professionally made video. The other 40% by not being good enough at marketing it, not having the connections, or just asking for an absurd amount of money.

Personally I think the "peak crowdfunding" era has come and gone. It was cool for a while, but now people are using it as a source of free money.

Also, I'll second that Old 4th has a wicked awesome kickstarter video!

  • reaction_title_1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×