Olá

Hello to everybody. I have been informed this is the go-to place for the big boys to discuss all things distilling.

I am from Brazil where I have a distillery. My former business partner is now in the US and has invited me to visit.

When we started we built our own stills with minimal equipment and help only from my brother for the few welding parts. I have gone on to build for others. My partner chose instead to instruct people and assist them in their building of stills.

I hope I will be able to learn from all of you my distilling is limited to making Cachaça so even though I am considered a master distiller in my region I do not think that is a title I deserve until I can widen my knowledge which I hope to do here from all of you.

Thank you for allowing me to participate.

Actually I have been obsessed with your still for over a year. What Adams and Chittenden did for you is simply amazing.

Thank you for the invitation. I would love to see it in person.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am looking for someone to assist me in the building or just approach at still selection. My hope would be for me to be able to build my own still. Cachaca! Isn't that the next Tequila?

Ha. Yes. A lot of people are betting that Cachaça will become the next "it thing". I hope so.

I saw your post and replied to it about still making. I also am hoping to make stills myself here in the US. When I get going I will let you know.