SOLD - 500L(132G) Still Boiler with Element Controller

EVERYTHING HAS SOLD

I have a 500L(132G) Still Dragon Direct Immersion Element Boiler, Controller, and Crystal Dragon Column For Sale. Does not have Dephlag or Condensers. I would like to sell as a whole so I can put everything on a pallet and ship, but will part out in the following.

EDITED: I ordered up the adapters for the elements, I will include these with the price of $3600, so here is a little updated listing for just the boiler:

-500L Single Wall Direct Immersion Element Boiler $4250

-4 Element 22kw PID Controller $1643.18

-2" adapter for RTD Sensor $15

-Recirculation Pump with fittings $345.20

-4 x element triclamp adapters $160

-7 x 5500w elements(you need spares) $191.38

That prices out to $6604.76, will sell the entire package for $3600, buyer is responsible for freight, location of the item is in Telluride, Colorado 81435

SOLD Partially there Vodka Column that you can convert to a whiskey column as well - $3000

- 15 x 8" sight glass towers - new are $130 a piece

- 6 x 8" sight tower flanges - new are $225 a piece

- 19 x 8" crystal dragon gaskets - new are $20 a piece

- 10 x 8" Stainless Steel Perf Plate w/ Downcomer - new are $42 a piece

- I do have some threaded rods and nuts that will come with it

What you need to finish the column for a 16 plate vodka still is 6 more plates, a dephlag, a condenser, and a few various other parts. Total of all these pieces would be well over $10k, this is a great deal to get you started. We are selling because we have increased capacity. I can post pics if needed, everything is in excellent condition, and the identical products can be seen on stilldragon.com

I will sell the entire package for $6500, buyer arranges freight from 81435, we do have a forklift to throw it on a truck for you. I can palletize everything for free. I will have a 4 head enolmaster-like vacuum bottle filler with 4 filter housings, I will post that after this sells and I receive my new bottling line, price TBD. Please post for questions and PM for purchasing.

This controller was made in house by a qualified engineer. This piece of equipment was to hold us over while we finished our design and build of our continuous column. Everything in the controller works perfectly, I can give your electrician a diagram in how to wire it up, but the colors themselves(bk/r/w) are enough to know what goes where. I would either run all 4 elements for heat up under a set temp setting or would run one element for a slow heat up overnight, then when I came into work or it was ready I would switch over to 3 elements at 100% on the pid manual function. I can write out a set of instructions and provide the manual for the controller and all components. If you have any additional questions please ask.

I ordered up the adapters for the elements, I will include these with the price of $4000, so here is a little updated listing for just the boiler:

-500L Single Wall Direct Immersion Element Boiler $4250

-4 Element 22kw PID Controller $1643.18

-2" adapter for RTD Sensor $15

-Recirculation Pump with fittings $345.20

-4 x element triclamp adapters $160

-7 x 5500w elements(you need spares) $191.38

That prices out to $6604.76, will sell the entire package for $4000, buyer is responsible for freight, location of the item is in Telluride, Colorado 81435

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...