ADI Forums
Wayward

What ever happened to iStill?

This is going to be another innovation filled week! We are doing a special product to help a Scottish customer out. Interesting "new" still design. We'll share more info on the blog tomorrow. Do check it out!

We are also working on a new and dynamic way to further improve cuts management. More info on that later this week as well.

Some new innovations relating to heater design are next. Not sure if we can share more this week already, but we're working our *sses of to get there.

And last but far from least ... the new iStill Mini is about to see the light of day!

IMG_1334.jpg

Here is a special project we are doing for one of our Scottish customers. The goal was to reinterpret the traditional Scottish single malt whisky potstill in an iStill manner.

We designed the first unit and the build is almost ready. Pictures in a week or so. Here's a rendering to wetten the appetite. And a blog post with more information on its technological innovations.

https://istillblog.com/2018/06/05/special-project-for-scotland/

Regards, Odin. 

IMG_1309.PNG

Delivering an iStill Distillery to a customer in Texas!

• iStill 100;
  • iStill 500;
  • iStill 2000;
  • iStill Extractor.

And there is still an accelerated aging machine on its way ...

Regards, Odin.

IMG_1331.jpg

More pictures from the distillery in Texas!

Regards, Odin.

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

Do you want to see some tests of the iStill Mini? The day before yesterday we made some buckwheat whiskey with it. After some accelerated aging it came out pretty okay! I mean for what's basically a one day old product (we are testing, remember?). Yesterday we turned the remainder of the buckwheat wash into a vodka. Here's a picture of the result ...

Odin.

888df8d7-b042-4ec2-81da-df4aac8b4dae.jpg

Much of my team is already on its way to Jersey City, where we'll give an advanced gin class. From Monday to Thursday. I'll take the plane tomorrow morning myself. Maybe see one or two of you there?

Regards, Odin.