Wayward

What ever happened to iStill?

Currently finishing another batch of 10 iStill Mini's! The product development still with agitator, blue tooth, and extractor and gin hook and digital probes.

Regards, Odin.

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

Hi there,

We are testing another batch of iStills Mini. Here's a picture and a link:

https://istillblog.com/2018/09/24/testing-istills-mini/

Regards, Odin.

PS: I will be of to London, where we sponsor the 2018 London Craft Distilling Expo, for a few days. See y'all later!

IMG_2032.jpg

Some feedback on the last 4-day whiskey workshop we did:

Hi Jason!

I’d like to thank both you and Sebastian for the really great iStill Distilling class. Sorry this thank you is a month late.

I really learned a great deal from both of you!

This was my third distilling class and this one taught me things the other two never even mentioned.

Your information was very practical, insightful and helpful in what I’m looking to do.

Regards, Shawn McCormick - MickBourbon LLC.

Regards, Odin.

Shawn.jpg

Currently doing a 4-day workshop in Amsterdam for new Craft Distillers. Here are a few pictures of the group doing blending on the Irish style whiskey and rye and corn and wheat, they already made earlier ...

Regards, Odin.

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

Working on some mini's, an iStill 500 with a new additional manhole, and on something new altogether.

Regards, Odin.

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

• reaction_title_1 1

Proud to announce that we are adding yet another assembly hall to our facilities. Given the high demand for our iStills, we are happy to be able to add another 300 m2! Refurbishing will take around a week and a half. We'll be installing water, heating, and more electricity as well as lamps. After that we'll start producing our new line of fermenters and mashers here.

Regards, Odin.

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

The first iStill Mini's - our new 2 gallon product development still - have arrived in Australia! We will use them during the iStill Distilling Training on Tasmania. From October 31st till November 3rd.

Regards, Odin.

image1 2.jpeg

Remember that we opened another assembly hall? Here are some pics of how it looks right now. Yep, we are quite busy. Thank you for your business!

Regards, Odin.

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

Hi there!

I'll fly to Australia tomorrow. To Tasmania to be more precise, where I will give a 4-day workshop on distilling for 19 Ozzie distillers. Summerleas. Near Hobart. Anyone from these forums from that corner of the world? If so, I'd love to meet up and have a drink together!

Regards, Odin.

In Jakarta, indonesia. An in between stop on my way to Australia ...

abdb8893-7add-47d3-bd44-6fc5c8682ce5.jpg

Clusius Craft Distillers made it big time! Their amazing Dutch Tulip Vodka is now available at KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines. A really nice surprise, while flying back from Australia to the Netherlands ...

Regards & have a great weekend, y'all!
Odin.

IMG_2363.jpg

We just shipped out another batch of 14 iStills Mini to customers around the world!

6f8b2a5b-aec2-4a4e-b40e-d215ed864187.jpg