Wayward

What ever happened to iStill?

Glad air pressure works out for you. What set of distilleries is that and what's the wholesale brand?

2 hours ago, Odin said:

Glad air pressure works out for you. What set of distilleries is that and what's the wholesale brand?

Rather not say publicly due to NDA but I'll PM you.  But if you know the industry and read my bio it's probably not hard to figure out.  I will neither confirm or deny based on guesses publicly but anyone who knows the industry would be 99% spot on a guess.  Probably close to 20% to  25% of base spirits of everything sold on shelves in the USA comes from our distilleries. :)

Hi D, so you worked for a wholesale company that provides product to craft distillers. Glad I understand where you come from. Thanks for sharing. I'll be in touch via pm shortly.

To all, we are expanding the reach of the iStill University by going online. If you are interested, please chedk:

https://istillblog.com/2020/05/04/istill-university-upgrades-its-reach/

Regards, Odin.

We added a new standard feature to all iStills. Each and every unit now comes with the iStill Online University Training Program included! The industry's best educational courses ... isn't that an amazing bonus?

download-1.jpg

Accelerated change and paradigm shift in the craft distilling industry? 163% is our magic number!

download.png

We redesigned the iStill 100. Our introduction level, 26 gallon net, production still. Available as potstill, plated still, and hybrid. Both manual and automated/robotized. Bigger columns and more improvements. If you are interested, check this out:

https://istillblog.com/2020/05/28/istill-100-redesign/

Regards, Odin.

Untitled Project 35.jpg